Monday, September 18, 2017

Interview with Fantasy Romance Author Anna Del C Dye


Anna del C. has published twelve books to this date. Her Elf series has seven books, all stand alone. She also has a middle grade, electronic format book called Emerine's Nightmare. Her new A Royal Romance series is what she is working on right now. Book Three, A Golden Princess, was published Feb 2017. The Chancellor from Connier is a Medieval Romance and was published Jun 1, 2017. She has received many awards for the books and stories she has written.


"The Chancellor From Connier was an interesting book to read. The Chancellor From Connier kept my interested from start to end. I would highly recommend this book if you enjoy medieval romance books. I know my family will enjoy reading this book. I can't wait to read more stories from this author. Great book. Awesome story." -- The Unknown Crystals


Welcome to my blog. This is a Medieval Fantasy. Please tell us about your novel, The Chancellor from Connier.

Blurb:
The princess of Kaloma is distraught, if the chancellor doesn't return to Connier it will mean war, and that is a price she is unwilling to pay. Two weeks before Sestina planned to marry Ottin, he changed his mind. He begged her to wait for him, just a few years, until he could make a name for himself in the court of Connier. She sent him away and never looked back, becoming the lady in waiting to the princess of Kaloma. Then one day he reappears as the chancellor of Connier and promises to stay forever, even though she refuses him. Now war darkens the horizon of the two kingdoms.

Where did you get your inspiration for this story?

When I wrote A Golden Princess, Book Three, in A Royal Romance Series, I had Sestina become the princess' lady-in-waiting, but when I did a side story for her, it was to long for the book, so I opted to take it out. It wanted its own light, and now shines beautifully on its own.

Since this is fantasy, did you have to do any research?

Not really, since it was part of the other book the research was already done when I developed this story. I did have to coordinate time lines with the book A Golden Princess, so it keeps true to the story line in that book.

Tell me about one of the main characters and what you love about him or her?

Ottin broke Sestina's heart long ago in exchange for a better future. Now, he has found her again and will stay, even if it means war between their kingdoms. Ottin is an awesome man and though he did hurt her, he never stops loving her. Sestina had hard times in her life, being born without a father and growing up in poverty. Still, she did her best and because of her efforts, she becomes the Princess of Kalama's lady-in-waiting. She has a heart of gold, though it is shattered. Both are so special and so different. I love them both.

Where is your website and blog so my readers can check out your recent and past books that you have written?


Medieval Romances are so intriguing. Thank you for this interview, Anna. I hope my readers will check out your new book.

5 comments:

Anna del C. Dye said...

Thank you so much, Linda for this post. I appreciate your help spreading out the news of my new books.

Linda Weaver Clarke said...

Put me down for a free ebook. I love your fantasies. And Medieval fantasy is one of my favorites. That's the type of genre that my daughter writes. I can't wait to read this book. And I'll also leave a review.

poppyseed said...

I have read and enjoyed several of your books. You are a good story teller. there is lots of intrigue and adventure in your stories. I have also listened to two audiobooks. they are great. Keep up the good work.


Thank you, George

PS Linda has my email.

Serena said...

This book sounds fascinating! I love a good romance, especially when it is set in medieval times. I would love a chance to read this book!
Sclarke710 @live.com

Sonja said...

This sounds really fun. Look forward to reading it!