Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fantasy Romance: A Royal Romance!


I would like to welcome Anna del C. Dye, an author of Romantic Fantasy. Her books are always full of intrigue and adventure. I love the cover of this book. It’s absolutely beautiful. The cover alone would draw me to this book.

Anna, please tell me a little about yourself.

I love medieval clothes and castles. I love lace in my clothes. I really like romantic music and caramels over chocolate. I am from Chile and English is my second language. I’ve been married for forty years, have four children and twelve grandchildren.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

My books. To be able to write, and in a language not of my own...I thought I couldn't do it. Then again, maybe I'm kidding myself.

What do you like to read?

I read different kind of books, YA, fantasy, murder mysteries, sci-fi and such.

What genre do you write and why?

I write Young Adult High Fantasy and Medieval Romance, because I love that era and the freedom that fantasy adds to my writings.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?

Watch and enjoy my grandkids. They are full of life and energy. I keep thinking it may rub off on me, a little.

That’s how I feel, too. I wish I had the energy that children have. Tell me about your new Book.

Magnolia's Choice is the first book I ever wrote. It sits number five in my standalone Royal Romance Series. It started at Disney in Florida under the shade of the Magnolia trees. Thus, the main female characters have names of flowers. Princess Magnolia and her two attendants Margarete and Jasmine.

A Royal Romance! Anna, please give me a back-cover blurb.

Princess Magnolia refuses to be tied to her kingdom, Bellavista, at her father's decree. One night, she took charge and escaped to Grayville, a neighboring kingdom. However, it's one frightful escapade to the next until she meets Robin, the knight in shining armor, and the kingdom which stole her heart years ago.

Robin, the prince of Grayville, cannot forget the enchanting, yet distressed, girl who fell into his arms two years ago. He was disguised and exploring the city with his two best friends and she knew him not. Who is she and where did she go? Some say time makes everything better, but the hole in his heart grows ever painfully empty. Dare he dream of having her back in his arms?

To buy Magnolia’s Choice, click HERE.

No comments: