Monday, June 14, 2021

Changing Blogs

As an author, I'm always searching for the best ways to promote my books. Blogging seems to be a good avenue to take. Even though Blogger has been working fine for me, I've decided to change to Wordpress because it looks a bit more professional. It reminds me of a "website" rather than a blog.  At first I was using Wordpress for posting about my books only, but I've decided to start blogging about things I've learned while researching for each of my books and other things I'm interested in, such as writing about your ancestors and other interesting facts. I have titled this blog: Author Linda Weaver Clarke, Author of Sweet Romance and Mystery.

 

Check out my Wordpress blog at: https://lindaweaverclarke.wordpress.com.

Read my newest blog post at: https://lindaweaverclarke.wordpress.com/giveaways-books-audios

And you can follow me, as well. I hope you stop by and check out my blog. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Mimi Jones said...

Great idea. I should look into changing my blog over too.